Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Fearless by Rachel Van Dyken

Add to Goodreads:
 
 
When I met Kiersten, time stood still. It was as if every cell in my body screamed HER. I couldn't look away, I couldn't walk away, I couldn't even move. My other half, my soul mate, was staring right at me. I had to have her. I had to make her mine. But I felt selfish doing that--knowing that I may not have endless amounts of time to give her...and even now that every things' over with and I've been given that time back.

Nothing is ever certain in this life.

Which is why I'm about to do something crazy, impulsive, daring.
After all, what type of person would I be if I didn't take my own advice?
I'm jumping off the cliff, I'm living fearlessly.

This is the continuation of Wes and Kiersten's story.
 
 

"You taught me that.  To be fearless." - Kiersten to Wes
Just when you think this couple couldn't get any more cuter, they do.
Wes and Kiersten are in the midst of planning their wedding day.  The last twelve months have really left their mark on this couple but they are here now, more in love than ever and excited about their future together.
Wes is very much a living in the moment head space in this novella so there are lots of surprises ahead for Kiersten in this gorgeous dip back into their lives.
This was so romantic and mushy and I completely ate all up, freaking loved it :)
There is also a bit of a lead into what I am guessing will be book three and this time it is Lisa's story, I'm already intrigued so really looking forward to reading more about that.
"The type of love that makes you want to laugh out loud - scream a bit - run in circles - and then repeat?  Yeah that's how I felt about Wes.  Totally. Out. Of. Control. Giddiness." - Kiersten
I give this 4 stars
*ARC received from author for an honest review*
 
 
Amazon:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment