Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list


"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original featured post created at The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list
(My list in no particular order)

1. Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward
This will be my second read by Ward and from the early ratings I've seen from early ARC reviewers this one promises to be good!
2. The Unimaginable by Dina Silver
Silver's true to life style never disappoints. Every time I read her work she makes me think, she makes me feel and most importantly she always gives me something that is unexpected.
3. Easy Virtue by Mia Asher
Easy Virtue has a sexy feel with a sharp edge from the teasers I've seen thus far. I know Ms. Asher will bring it, her style in Arsen proved that she has no problem doing so! 
 
4. Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
HELL YES! Tijan just gave a release date for this and guess what? It releases October 4th! I cannot wait to get my hands on this! Finally back in Sam, Mason and Logan's world. BLISS!
 
5. Last Light by M. Pierce 
Are you kidding me... After the way book one ended...Cliffhanger of all cliffhangers.. I need this BOOK NOW! Enough said!
6. Jaden by Tijan
Here we have another holy freaking cliffhanger read. Jaden will be the third book in the Jaded series and I am dying to see who Sheldon will choose.. Corrigan or Bryce. Honestly either will do. They're both SMOKING HOT! Also, how the heck will she get out of the charges that she is currently facing. Hmmmm.... 
 
7. Combative by Jay McLean
It's simple if she writes, I read. Jay McLean continues to surprise me over and over again with her strong character depiction and clever wit. When I open her books I already know to buckle up tight for the ride!
8. November Nine by Colleen Hoover
 It's Hoover...Need I say more?!
9. Marrow by Tarryn Fisher
I enjoy Tarryn Fisher's style. I don't know what this one is about however knowing that her mind has no boundaries..or so it seems *raises eyebrows* I can't wait to see where this story takes me.
 
10.Becoming Calder by Mia Sheridan
 I've read and enjoyed her work in the past. Honestly, the buzz around this one has me curious.
 
What are some of your anticipated Fall reads????







2 comments:

  1. FALLEN FOURTH DOWN! I'm so excited!!! :D I may be a severe mood reader, but I'm definitely reading that this fall. No doubt about it. Fantastic list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on that book right NOW! LOL!!!!

      Delete