Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward


“Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine
 Created to spotlight upcoming releases I can't wait to get MY hands on! In this case BOTH Becky and I are eager to read this one!

This week's spotlight is on... 

 22843341
Stepbrother Dearest  
by Penelope Ward
Expected Publication: September 29th, 2014
 You’re not supposed to want the one who torments you.

When my stepbrother, Elec, came to live with us my senior year, I wasn’t prepared for how much of a jerk he’d be.

I hated that he took it out on me because he didn’t want to be here. 

I hated that he brought girls from our high school back to his room. 

But what I hated the most was the unwanted way my body reacted to him.

At first, I thought all he had going for him were his rock-hard tattooed abs and chiseled face. Then, things started changing between us, and it all came to a head one night.

Just as quickly as he’d come into my life, he was gone back to California.

It had been years since I’d seen Elec.

When tragedy struck our family, I’d have to face him again.

And holy hell, the teenager who made me crazy was now a man that drove me insane.

I had a feeling my heart was about to get broken again.

Stepbrother Dearest is a standalone novel.

**Contains graphic sexual content and harsh language. It is only appropriate for adult readers age 18+

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22843341-stepbrother-dearest?from_search=true

Now tell me, what's your "Waiting On" book of choice???


 

No comments:

Post a Comment