Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret #3) by Olivia Cunning

Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret #3)

by Olivia Cunning

Also postd at: http://www.goodreads.com/msrealitybookworm


3.5 Stars


Amanda is Shades ex-sister-in-law and has the hots for Shade since before her sister and him hooked up. Amanda is tired of waiting at the sidelines and when fate puts them together, sparks fly for both of them.


My Thoughts:

This is the third installment in the Sole Regret series. I am still sticking with the 'why the hell is it so short' theme from the other books.


Out of the three so far, this one was my favorite. I think that's because the book did show Shade in a differnt light than the pervious books did. He had more character development. I was able to see the man behind the 'shades'....Jacob. That I really liked! In having those extra layers of depth, I was able to grow more attached to Jacob (the man behind shade). He was loving, caring and a really good guy.


Amanda was okay in my book. I didn't fall in love with her character or anything like that. i thought she needed more character development because of how long she has known Shade. I would have liked to find out more aobut their relationship before.
 
Overall, I liked three the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment