Monday, December 10, 2012

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Spoiler Free Review -Quick review
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult/College
A MUST READ!!

OH.MY.GOD.
This is "The Best Romance" book I read this year I consider this book to be a Mature YA Romance btw. But in case it is Adult Romance it will have to settle as a tie with the Fifty Shades series. First off i want a Travis of my own, second i am mad that this is a stand alone book I crave more!!! Third I am sooooo pissed I kept putting this read off. smh... I stopped reading all my other books once I started this I could hardly stop for sleep!!

Okay so the book summary does not even scratch the surface of where this book will take you and trust me i did not see the twist and turns coming i do not want to give much away....so.. with that said.. This book is a roller coaster ride of love, fights, break-ups, heartbreaks, jealousy, unexpected twist and turns, and a HEART POUNDING O.M.G. ending that had my eyes teared up.


Thoughts
I loved the way the author delivered this book the story flowed so well. Jamie McGuire did not fill the pages with annoying details when it came to descriptions with things such as scenery or clothing. It was clipped and precise only providing the need to know. I so loved that!!! I loved her writing style and I can not wait to read more of her books!

My Ratings
Characters- Lovable
Writing Style- Solid, Sexy, Witty and at times Intense
Plot/Storyline- Savory
Overall- I loved it!!!

Now go forth and read. Then come tell us about it!


2 comments: