Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ruining Me by Nicole Reed







5 Hearts!




 
 
 Summary of book as listed on Goodreads:


Eighteen year old Jay Stevenson is living a horrible nightmare.

 
Two years ago she had the world in the palm of her hand and in one moment it was all ruined for her. Secrets, lies and the worst imaginable betrayal will haunt her for the next two years, until all of it catches up to her and she will lose the control of the lonely world she has built around herself.

Three guys from her past and present will be there when it all comes crashing down. JT the perfect boyfriend she never wanted to give up, Rhye the local bad boy “rock star” that made her forget the past and Kane the funny and sweet tattooed bartender that wants her future.

Is it possible to change the path she chose for herself and still keep all of her secrets?

And now on to my review..

OMG! Did that really just happen?! I am seriously an emotional wreck right now. I can not believe it ended that way!!!!!!!! Once I have a moment to calm down (attempting at this very moment to stop myself from throwing my iPad at the wall!) I will come back and write a review....SMH SERIOUSLY THOUGH!?!






Ok I think i am calm now. Well as much as i can be after reading an ending like that! i believe i am able now to write a some what coherent review. And I am going to start with the best part....the boys!!!

First we have Kane....he is the smokin' hot bartender. He is the kinda guy that when you meet for the first time you have that instant connection with. Jay feels so drawn to him from the start and doesn't understand why.

Then we have Rhye. He is the hot sexy tattooed pierced rocker. He was there for Jay when she needed someone in a way that no one else was.

And lastly there is JT. Oh sweet JT. He is the hunky high school QB. And he loves Jay in a way that only a first love can.

Now that the boys are out of the way, lets move on to Jay. She decided 2 years ago to shut everyone that she cares about out of her life. Since then she has been living it up with her fake ID and a string of one night stands. But then things start to happen and slowly she begins to let those she shut out back in. Can she finally start planning that future that she has believed for 2 years didn't exist?

This book deals with a couple of pretty sensitive issues but I believe they were handled very well in this book. Kudos to the author on one heck of a debut. I can not not wait for the next book series which is set to be released in January 2013!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for that review Becky!!! I <3 JT...I <3 Rhye..I <3 Kane...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!! I am looking forward to reading more of Jay's story next month. I am eager to see who she ends up with (Team Rhye here!).

      Delete