Friday, December 14, 2012

Naked by Raine Miller

Goodreads Summary:

Brynne Bennett is living the good life. An American art student at the University of London and part-time photographic model, she’s putting her life back on track with school and lots of hard work. When ultra successful London businessman, Ethan Blackstone, buys her nude portrait, he isn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer. He wants Brynne in his bed and makes plans to keep her there no matter what. His dominant nature captivates and ensnares despite the demons she carries inside her. But there are secrets in this relationship. Huge ones. Can Ethan free Brynne from the past that has marked her? Will Brynne let him or will the specters tormenting her resurface to destroy them both…

 
 
 
My Thoughts:

Mr. Blackstone….yummy!!!!!  I totally fell in love with Ethan immediately! Was it strange that he fell for her over a picture..yes.  But it brings a new idea to love at first sight.  He had amazing sex appeal and his possessiveness was hot!  I was so immersed in Ethan I could not put the book down and read 75% of it in one sitting!  If I wouldn’t have had work the next day, I would have said screw sleep! 

Brynne’s broken spirit was crushing.  I so wanted to know why she’s so hurt.  I felt her apprehension in getting with Ethan.  Raine did a wonderful job with character development with both Brynne and Ethan.  You will be hooked!

I loved the sexual chemistry between B & E.  OH…MY…was all I could muster on some of those scenes!  Raine did a fabulous job with these scenes. She was descriptive and soooo real.  I felt as if I was sitting there watching it in person!

Overall, great read!  Highly recommended!  Hot, Sexy Mr. Blackstone with suck you in and hold you captive!!!

 

PS..I gotta know what happens!  I’m off to grab book 2 right now!
 

2 comments:

  1. First time hearing about this book. I will have to check it out!

    Heather ~ Books Books and More Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Heather! It's a great read!! I'll post the 2nd in the series review soon! It's All In and its from Ethans POV! Its wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete