Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Making Chase by Lauren Dane

Spoiler Free Review
4 Hearts out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Finally finally finally, the last Chase brother is snatched up in
Making Chase.
"Matthew Chase! You can't love me! I'm a fat little nobody from the wrong side of the road..."
~Tate

Tate Murphy is the second eldest of eight. She is a small business owner and has been more of a mother to her brothers and sisters than the woman who bored them in to this world. Her father is a drunk asshole and should only be referred to as such. Never in a million years did Tate think she would catch herself a Chase brother. And when she does, she can hardly believe it.




I truly loved reading about Matt and Tate.
Tate is 5'1 blonde and curvy. She is loving, very protective and family oriented which made her a perfect match for Matt. Though she often thought she was not in his league no matter how often he told and showed her otherwise. I was shocked and heartbroken at how she and her family was treated just because of where they were from. All the women that has captures the heart of a Chase brother has endured some bullshit from ex-lovers...But Tate got a double whammy when EVERYONE not just women let her know she was not good enough for Matt. However the Murphy family and the Chase's band together and held her up.

These two definitely brought the heat and scorched up the pages her weight may have been an issue for her but Matt had no problems with it.
Check it out

"Bend over the couch arm Tate." ~Matt

"Just what I thought. I've been so damn hard since I saw you sitting there in the sun on Shane's deck, your hair gleaming in the sunshine." ~Matt

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm! I love it!

These two meet a lot of opposition but love holds them tightly together.

Fave new phrase

"Fuckadoodledoo" ~Tate

Tate had a swearing problem and admittedly fuck was her go to word.

Fave Scene
Scene setup: After getting in to a HUGE fight Matt returns home to find Tate whom he affectionately calls "Venus" cleaning....

'He unlocked the door and opened it slowly. When nothing took his head off he went inside and found her scrubbing the tile in the bathroom.
"Hey, Venus. Whatcha doing?"
"Scrubbing the tile around the toilet."

He leaned around.
"Tate, is that my toothbrush?"
"Hmph"

Ouch. "Oookay. Well lucky there's a spare in the medicine cabinet then...."

Hahahahahahaha! She straight used his toothbrush to clean around the toilet! I love it!

Thoughts
I loved it! I really enjoyed this series and I totally recommend it to romance lovers!

My Ratings
Characters- Sweet and Lovable
Writing Style- Good
Plot/Storyline- Emotional, Honest Heartfelt
Steam Factor- Medium/Moderately Steamy
Overall- I liked it!! Check it out!!

Now go forth and read. Then come tell us about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment